Hi, I'm Niait's lovely to meet you.
Type & click enter
… is 2/3 of my government name.
Thanks for coming and checking my page out. There’s so many other things you could be doing online, but you’re here with me, I appreciate that.
I call myself an artist. It took a long time for me to declare that title, I was baptized into a community where artistry seemed reckless and unstable. I wanted to be anything but an artist, so for a while a masqueraded around as the girl from Kanye’s first verse of “All Falls Down”. Then overtime (specifically sometime around my second sophomore year) I realized art was just about the only thing that made me feel secure. So I’m an artist…it’s one of the few things I feel comfortable claiming.
I’m also a proud Maryland resident, Otis Redding’s “sitting on the dock of the bay” always plays in my head when I describe the good parts of my hometown. Something off of Dipset’s Diplomatic Immunity usually plays when I think of the bad parts. Both the good and bad parts help mold me.
My ideal life would be to wake up everyday and create without limits. I pray and strive everyday to make that fantasy come to fruition.
p.s. Somé is my best friend…and a recluse. You can find it’s mask here.
- I live in the marvel universe. I'm Jean on a good day.
- spread love, it's the spiritual way.
- always love, word to @zeustrappin https://t.co/ZZKGzW2wpG
- A new chance interview and a new Kanye interview to work to tonight? Bruh I'm syced. Blessed work will be accomplished 🙏
- I just hope I can show the world everything God has in my imagination. ...everything I'm suppose to show anyway.
The Lovers :