Hi, I'm Niait's lovely to meet you.
Type & click enter
… is 2/3 of my government name.
Thanks for coming and checking my page out. There’s so many other things you could be doing online, but you’re here with me, I appreciate that.
I call myself an artist. It took a long time for me to declare that title, I was baptized into a community where artistry seemed reckless and unstable. I wanted to be anything but an artist, so for a while a masqueraded around as the girl from Kanye’s first verse of “All Falls Down”. Then overtime (specifically sometime around my second sophomore year) I realized art was just about the only thing that made me feel secure. So I’m an artist…it’s one of the few things I feel comfortable claiming.
I’m also a proud Maryland resident, Otis Redding’s “sitting on the dock of the bay” always plays in my head when I describe the good parts of my hometown. Something off of Dipset’s Diplomatic Immunity usually plays when I think of the bad parts. Both the good and bad parts help mold me.
My ideal life would be to wake up everyday and create without limits. I pray and strive everyday to make that fantasy come to fruition.
p.s. Somé is my best friend…and a recluse. You can find it’s mask here.
- Yesterday I felt like a butterfly. Today I'm back into my cocoon. The process of growing wings is recurring when you wanna go higher.
- I have to thank Jesus for the blessings on blessings that went down yesterday at BCFEST. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 so much more in store
- Got to kick it with @murdaamerima for a bit yesterday! Yall support her show on Saturday
- Woke up feeling ill. It's cool though, the devil just trying to keep me from the litivities... laugh at the attempt and turn up with Jesus
- Who's coming to BC FEST,?
The Lovers :